Our athletic performance service is designed for any professional or recreational athlete (“weekend warrior”) who wants to improve their performance in their chosen sport. Our coaches are all university qualified and hold accreditation with a number of organisations including the Australian Strength & Conditioning Association, Poliquin International Certification Program, Functional Movement Screen and Crossfit.
- Personal Training For Athletes
- CrossFit For Athletes
- How is my training program designed?
- Athletes we have worked with
Our CrossFit Caesar training squad is a lower budget alternative to the group exercise physiology sessions. It combines elements of conditioning, Olympic lifting, strongman training, and gymnastics. The only differences between personal training and the Crossfit training squad is that your program is not individualized and all CrossFit squad members work from a varied program each day. Although it is a great general strength & conditioning program for the general population, some athletes may need a more targeted approach. There are also more trainees in the squad sessions. If you want to investigate the lower budget alternative, please visit the CrossFit Caesar website.
- The Functional Movement Screen For Athletes
The Functional Movement Screen (FMS) is a series of 7 functional movements that is a ranking and grading system for your movement. Each movement is assessed out of a possible score of 3 with a total score being given out of 21. The scoring system is directly linked to the most beneficial corrective exercises to restore mechanically sound movement patterns and prevent injury. This score is also used to target problems and track progress. Research shows us that if you score below a certain amount or if you have asymmetries (differences) between limbs; you will be at far greater risk of injury and your athletic progress will be handicapped. The FMS gives us valuable information about your movement quality, how other non-painful joints may be affecting your movement (which may cause injury) and what will need to be prioritized in your training. We monitor your FMS score to track progress and to identify those exercises that will be most effective to restore proper movement and build strength.
- Queensland, Australian & Olympian swimmers;
- Queensland, Australian, professional and world champion surf life saving Iron Men;
- World champion Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu fighters;
- World champion Tae-Kwon-Doe fighters;
- World champion beach sprinters;
- ITU professional & junior world champion triathletes;
- International representative & professional Super Rugby players;
- ASP WQS/WCT professional surfers;
- Gold Coast, Queensland & Australian representative junior tennis players;
- International representative Touch Football players;
- Members of the Gold Coast Titans Under 20s rugby league team;
- Members of the Gold Coast Titans NRL rugby league team;
- Members of Gold Coast United A-League soccer team;
- Gold Coast & Queensland junior representative soccer players;
- Members of the Southport Sharks Premiers AFL team;
- Members of the Tweed Seagulls & Burleigh Bears Queensland Cup rugby league teams;
- Members of Gold Coast Breakers rugby union team.